Pages

Liebster Award!


I was given this award by Two by Two, Nails of Blue, and these are the questions she asked answered:

Which nail art technique do you love, and which do you hate?
I love dotting n crackle, hate stamping because its hard to do.

What's your favourite polish colour and finish?
Leighton Denny is my favourite because the consistency and colours. I like blue and purple polishes.

What's your most prized polish bottle?
Sally Hanson Insta Dri Top Coat is amazing. Or B.O deep pink as it has a glass crystal on top of lid.

Which nail polish blog you could never unfollow?
Enigmatic Rambles cos its a very helpful site n gives you demonstrations and sometimes tutorials.

Do you prefer sweet or savoury snacks?
Savoury.

What's the thing that makes you squee?
Christmas morning, mothers day or Johnny Depp.

If you could have a superpower, what would it be?
To make an ill person better or fly!

How do you spend your Saturday nights?
Depends. Having a glass of wine with friends or watching a film.

Have you ever performed anything in public?
I took part in a musical and I have done karaoke.

If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?
I'd go to see the northern lights in Scotland.

No comments:

Post a Comment