Pages

Christmas Tag

I saw this Christmas tag on Chloe's Way Blog and seeing as I love Christmas thought I should do it!


1. Do you prefer a real Christmas tree or synthetic?
Real, I like the smell of the real ones. I only have fake ones though as I like to put my Christmas tree up mid November, plus real ones are very messy.

2. You're in a coffee shop, it's December, what do you pick?
I had a Gingerbread Latte in Costa earlier this season and it was lovely, it even came with a little gingerbread man.


3. What's your favourite colour scheme for decorating the tree?
All colours, reds, greens, blues etc.

4. Giving or receiving?
I like to give presents because I love to see the faces of the receiver when they open there gifts.

5. To mince pie or not to?
To mince pie, YES! I like them with squirty cream too.

6. What's your traditional Christmas lunch?
Chicken or pork with all the trimmings, not turkey it is too dry for me.

7. Christmas day fashion?
A long skirt, or a dress with some tinsel around my neck and a silly Christmas hat!

8. What's your favourite Christmas song?
Little Drummer Boy - David Bowie and Bing Crosby.

9. What's your favourite Christmas film?
Nightmare Before Christmas, Wonderful Life or Christmas Carol.

10. Open presents before or after lunch?
Before lunch, after I have woken everybody up!

If you are in to Christmas then I tag you to do this, let me know if you do it so I can see your answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment