Pages

Award! Blog Your Heart Out!


I have been nominated for another blog award, how exciting! This one was from BiteNoMore.

As part of this award, I have to answer these questions and nominate another five blogs.

1. What/who encouraged you to start blogging?
My daughter inspired me, she said that there was a gap in the market as not many older women blog there adventures with nails.

2. How did you choose what topic(s) to blog about?
I blog my nails, it is a hobby of sorts and I enjoy sharing.

3. What is something that most people don't know about you?
I have a great sense of humour.

4. What three words describe your style?
Unconventional, different, colourful.

5. What do you like to do when you are not blogging?
Skyping, talking to people I meet and gardening.

The five blogs I'm nominating for this award are:

So if you have been nominated, please answer the same five questions I have, and nominate another five blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment